How To Change a Tire
What to do if you have a flat tire.
- Get out of traffic on a flat, level surface.
- Block tires on opposite end of car.
- Loosen, but don't remove lugnuts on flat tire.
- Use owner's manual to find the best spot to place the jack.
- Raise car with the jack, using care not to have feet under car.
- Remove flat tire from car and set to the side.
- Place spare tire on car and put lugnuts hand tightened.
- When lugnuts are snug, lower car.
- Retighten lugnugs in a star or criscross pattern."Lugs.jpg"
- Put flat tire in trunk, unblock opposite tires and take the flat tire to the shop.
My Favorite Web Sites
Angelfire - Free Home Pages
Free Web Building Help
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!